Relatives of Canadian citizens or permanent residents can apply for Canadian visas or Permanent residency through the family sponsorship program.

Our experts can help you sponsor your Spouse, partner, parents/grandparents or child to enter Canada.

Spouse and Common-Law

Spouse & Common-Law Sponsorship:

  • We help you sponsor your spouse with whom you are legally married.
  • We help you sponsor your common-law partner with whom you are living in-relationship for at least one year.
  • Our experts provide consulting services to investigate the matter and help you collect the essential documents for in-land and outland applications.

Parents & Grand-parents Sponsorship:

  • Canadian citizens and Permanent residents can sponsor their parents and grandparents to immigrate to Canada. This is the golden pass which allows parents and grandparents to receive Canadian Permanent residency.
  • We help to process their applications with the proper documents of sponsorship.

We offer our active support to accomplish the application from beginning to end.

Family Sponsorship PR (Spouse/Child/Parents)

Dependent Children Sponsorship:

  • If you meet the eligibility criteria, we help unite a family by processing dependent children’s sponsorship applications.

Children are considered dependents if they are under 22 years old and they don’t have a spouse or common-law partner.

Super Visa:

  • Super visas are granted to the parents and grandparents of Canadian PR holders or citizens to stay up to five years. The super visa can also be extended for two more years if needed.

We have recommended experts who can help you process super visa applications for your parents or grandparents. We also guide you to obtain medical insurance essential for the super visa process from good insurance companies.

Super Visa

Our immigration consultant can be your pathfinder for your family sponsorship requirements for Canada. Contact Us for further assistance.

© Copyright 2023 Sircan Canada Visa. Website developed by Codesign